Designed with the health of the operator’s and the immediate surroundings in mind. we have chosen a slow speed torque based cutter system. Our shredders ensure dust and pathogen free shredding. Silent operation and a tough built to last approach.
This was our first dual shaft shredder it has been economically priced. Was introduced in 2019 and has now undergone 5 years operation with a minimum of maintenance. Since then with feedback from the field operations each new machine evolved to provide a single machine which addresses the issues faced by the waste management industry in its field of work.
Our Machines are made to deliver performance.
- Is fitted on a high tensile steel structure to withstand heavy loads.
- Our moving and cutters, spacers and shaft are made from EN8 material
- They are precision machined down to an accuracy of 5 micron
- The cutters go through a process of Hardening up to 58-60 HRC, and blackening and then followed by our own proprietary protective coating to protect the steel while withstanding heavy
- We use high quality inline helical gear motor (TGPL) designed to take abuse when the cutters are fully locked for an indefinite period of time.
- The couplings and bearings are of high quality with a trouble free oil seal to last a long long
- Further we back up our products with onsite OEM support which is rarely if ever needed due to the built in reliability.
Motor Power: 3HP Geared Motor Make TGPL
Cutter Size: 308 x 340 mm Double Shaft
Knife Dia: 170 mm
Knife thickness: 10 mm
Overall Size: W 480 x L 1200 x H 1100
Due to the extreme hardness of the cutters and the speed reduction of the motor the cutting power at the blades is very high. A shredder of even the smallest capacity can crush Bones with ease so an operator needs to take utmost care to ensure any of his body parts do not come in contact with the rotating cutters of the machine. Loose clothing can also get caught in the moving cutters and can lead to serious accidents to the operator. At all stages caution is needed, ensure eye protection gear and Gloves are used whenever possible.
What will it cut?
Our machines can cut all types of material both wet and dry. It’s equally good for meat and bones, leaves, branches and twigs. Paper, cardboard & fabrics. Plastics both sheets and bottles. Metal cans and sheets.
The Shredder can cut any material that fits within the gap between two opposing cutters and is softer than the hardness of its blades. In this operation it is then only limited by the power of the motor used to drive it. So it will shred palm fronds, Branches up to 1.5 inches in diameter. However depending on hardness the machine may stall if the material is too hard or many cutters are filled with material to cut simultaneously.